There’s something about watching this video that got me thinking I need to eat a Yorkie. Dunno why.
Or supply ownage if you prefer. Awesome video showing what you can do with an ammo box and some C4 in Battlefield Bad Company 2. Thanks Field Operative!
And in related news, it’s also possible to fly a jetski using C4!
Get your dose of retro action in this video! The Commodore 64, Amstrad CPC 464, 1541 disk drive, Sony Walkman, D&D, Sodastream and various other memories of the 80’s all make an appearance. Might not be safe for work though. You’ve been warned! 🙂
An introduction video used for a couple of our concerts as a kick starter. A tribute to C64 and the 80s – and Benni Benassi’s “Satisfaction”
I’ve always wondered, ‘What really happens behind the scenes at Google when I hit the “Google Search” button?’
- Stunning photo of the Eiffel Tower.
- How to photograph a rainbow. Some of the images are a bit over saturated but still nice.
- B&W adjustment layers and blending ideas. Photoshop specific but they’re applicable to the GIMP too. I’d love to see the GIMP support adjustment layers.
- Scott’s legendary station wagon desert safari. Remote control drive a car into the desert and shoot it up! Slightly disturbing comment though:
Goddammit, I miss everything cool!! Well, not everything but Goddammit I want to ridearound at breakneck speeds shooting at another car and not go to jail again.
- Some dogs learn quickly and don’t let size intimidate them! 🙂
I’ve been away from my computer for a while so please excuse me if you’ve seen this already. Paris Hilton appeared on the Letterman Show to plug her new perfume, but he’s more interested in her jail time .. Certainly funnier than her last video!
Via the blog that’s ripping stuff from my funny video blog so I’m not going to give them a link. Nar! Nar!
I can’t believe this song is 20 years old! My parents bought the original album on tape and we listened to it over and over. The other songs on the tape were more boring to my 11 year old ears but I remember they grew on me as time passed. I have no idea where the tape is now unfortunately.
What would we do without Youtube? Write original content? Gasp!
Star Trekkin’ is a song released in 1987 by a band called The Firm (not to be confused with the British rock group or the hip-hop supergroup of the same name). It is a parody of the original TV series of Star Trek.