- Stunning photo of the Eiffel Tower.
- How to photograph a rainbow. Some of the images are a bit over saturated but still nice.
- B&W adjustment layers and blending ideas. Photoshop specific but they’re applicable to the GIMP too. I’d love to see the GIMP support adjustment layers.
- Scott’s legendary station wagon desert safari. Remote control drive a car into the desert and shoot it up! Slightly disturbing comment though:
Goddammit, I miss everything cool!! Well, not everything but Goddammit I want to ridearound at breakneck speeds shooting at another car and not go to jail again.
- Some dogs learn quickly and don’t let size intimidate them! 🙂
4 thoughts on “Busted at work”
Dammit! Busted again!
Why is it when a cute blonde asks me to click on something, I can’t help meself? Christ, that’s how I ended up in America in the first place!!!
John – oh yeah, really busted. On your first class flight to Hawaii? 🙂
Gaz – you had a blond moment. New research shows that blonds make men stupid!
At first I always ignored that ad, but I’m very surprised it’s for eircom.
They starting to lose market share to better providers like Magnet? 😀