One of these days I’ll rename all my plugins and give them nice snappy titles.
Version 0.3.1 of the Sitewide Tags Pages plugin (for WordPress MU) has just been released. If you’ve been using this plugin you should probably update because this fixes a number of bugs including the problem with the Prologue Theme (and possibly Feedwordpress but I haven’t tested that.)
This release wouldn’t have been possible without the help of Thomas Schneider!
- Pages are now filtered out because they don’t really fit neatly anywhere in the global posts page.
- Prologue Theme problem with wp_insert_category() is fixed.
- Set comment and ping status of global posts to closed.
- Lots of translation work, including a German translation.
- Lots of fixes related to when blogs change status, or posts are edited.
Grab it from the download page.