Bad Company 2 is going to be patched again shortly and I’ve discovered what changes are coming thanks to this reddit post! Some of the exciting changes include:
- Removed ability for gunners to actually hit things while vehicle is moving.
- Medics can no longer defibrillate vehicles in order to kill the occupants inside.
- The M60 is no longer compatible with the 12x scope.
- Added trick functionality to ATV and Quad to encourage players to do sick wheelies and jumps off wicked high cliffs.
- Assault kits now have the option to have 40mm confetti when choosing assault weapons. Confetti can be used to trick enemy players into thinking it is their birthday.
- Added a number of old west style weapons to promote our upcoming title “Battlefield 1842”.
0 thoughts on “Details of the next Bad Company 2 Patch”
Okay, I was reading that and this was how it was going through my head:
1 – What!? What a stupid idea, it’s hard enough to hit people with the gunner gun as it is (and when you do you don’t kill them – hitmarker with a .50cal? Seriously?)
2 – You can defib vehicles? Cool!
3 – Don’t use the scopes anyway…..
4 – Mmm’kay whatever on that one. Might get the wookies out of the bushes…..
5 – If it works like smoke then that’s cool
6 – …….damn you Donncha and your joke posts! I almost had my knickers in a twist over #1!
Hehe, sorry! 🙂
Actually, I’d love if games had a “Surprise me!” option like there is on WordPress.com (look in your user profile). It could do things like making enemy soldiers dance a jig if they enter your smoke, or laugh hysterically when shot or something!
So would you be opposed if I added you? I assume you’re on XBL, correct?
Patricia – not at all! I’m xeer2000 on XBL and donnchaoc on PSN. I try to play BC2 on both regularly but I’ve been concentrating on the PS3 quite a bit lately.
Awesome. I will add you sometime today, my gamertag is breeduh
And here’s a few more details that are possibly more reliable. 🙂