My 7 month old son, Adam watched this video after breakfast and barely moved his eyes from the screen. I think he’s a Daft Punk fan. Cool.
- Oh yeah, very tough job. Holding up the bar? Takes a lot of skill!
- All Creatures Great and Small – come on now, you watched it, didn’t you?
- I think Alkos is the best street photographer in the country. Subscribe to his feed. Good stuff!
- My brother Donal has two great looking canvas prints ready to hang up in his new home. Here he talks about where he got them printed.
- How to learn a language in one hour
- Blogsell your community event on a budget. Using WordPress.com too!
- Agile programming, by Dilbert. 🙂
7 thoughts on “My baby loves Daft Punk”
Never saw much of the series, but I did read all the James Herriot books as a teenager. From what I heard, the series glossed over a lot of the nastier stuff from the books that a country vet had to deal with in the 1930s. Putting animals down, and the Knacker’s Yard.
That, and sinking 14 pints of Yorkshire Best Bitter on a Saturday night, which I think I’d need to do if I had his job. Ever seen a uterine prolapse? I have, in a cow, and hope I never do again. I wonder if it can happen to people too? I could look it up, but I’m in no hurry to do so…
I think you’re right. The series was a lot more innocent and non-offensive than what you describe! The most action packed bit I saw recently was one of them trying to round up pigs in a sty. That were exciting I tell you! Can’t believe it went on for 7 series though. Pretty impressive.
Older women more like!
I can wholly understand how he couldn’t look away from that video.
It’s hypnotizing, wonderfully so.
Wow. That is cool o_O Never heard this song before. I like it a lot.
I love Daft Punk.
The dancer reminds me somewhat to the dancer David Elsewhere
Just wait until he trys some of those moves! LOL