I’m a little late noticing this PRCs Guide to Oxegen but it’ll still be useful if you going next year. Lots of great advice…
- Despite this unpleasant factor of being near Dublin music festivals like Oxegen are pure daycint though.
- If you have a tent don’t assume thieves won’t just open (or slash) your tent and take stuff from inside.
- Blacked out windows essential in case some other feen sees your Winnie the Pooh pyjamas and you sucking your thumb like a baba.
- Food is the job cos it keeps you going like.
- Kildare is in the Greater Dublin area which is a significantly closer to the arctic circle than Cork therefore you can expect a temperature drop.