The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.
9 thoughts on “Whats my page rank?”
Well, if you’re still looking to figure out what your PR is, it’s a 6 and you can find it by checking on any site or using the Firefox toolbar.
go to http://www.pagerank.net/pagerank-checker/ to find your pagerank out
Thanks for the great link to the page rank site.
http://crimsonlight.com will have a link.
oh, i have a very low pagerank: 0. OMG!
Every site I go to to check my page rank times out. I cannot find out. It is driving me crazy.
@mitchie, don’t worry about a pr of Zero. It will not affect your SERPs.
@Madeline, I know what you mean. Try the following lovely:
Thanks Jonathan for your valuable comments. I want to increase my one site which is recently uploaded and no ranked in google. So what should be the steps I follow to increaseup my site minimum PR2 within a month……any body if give me some suggesion I will be very glad to receive this…By the way thanks for some good posts
Q] “So what should be the steps I follow to increase up my site minimum PR2?”
1 Make sure you have an appropriate title on each page.
2. Check all your links to see they’re working.
3. Use H1,H2, etc heading tags for paragraph titles for you content
4. Write original content and include ALT, image tool tips for images on your page
5. Create a robot.txt file and a Google sitemap.xml and add it to webmaster central
6. Make an application to DMOZ.org
7. Find relevant sites, blogs and forums and leave good comments with your URL.
8. Use Social Networking sites to promote your site.