Incorrect MIME Type for CSS Files

I finally fixed this minor problem! Only took a year or so!

.htaccess
AddType text/css .css

This optimiser complained.. (although it was because I got the css url wrong but the result in the end is the same!)

Leave a Reply

%d bloggers like this:

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close