- Find out what your site’s pagerank is at livepr. Does it matter any more? My traffic hasn’t changed much with the drop in PR.
- I want to look at the xcache and eaccelerator wp plugins. The wp-hackers thread looks promising! Ryan’s working on a new caching module and says he has managed to load many pages with 0 queries, adding, “I’ve been testing with your xcache backend for the object cache and things are pretty freakin’ fast.”
- WordPress MU tutorials. Good stuff.
- Tom says a hacked version of Leopard installs on regular PCs now. He just announced he’s off to Spain next year. Good luck! You’ll be missed!
- If you thought your library needed updating or that the librarian was too strict, it’s worse in Beijing.
I once seriously considered starting to borrow books from NLC, but was later very disappointed to find that borrowing certain books there and taking them home to read required at least a postgraduate degree if a card-holding borrower wishes to do so. They include imported foreign-language books.
- XSS? Cross site scripting? What’s that? If that means nothing to you, read xss hacking exposed. The new $wpdb->prepare() function makes protecting SQL queries in WordPress much easier now. via
- Ryan blogged about Haydn’s Gallery ICA where in Kinsale he and I have prints on display. If you’re in the area, pop in and say hi to Haydn!
- Lloyd writes about many of the great contributors to WordPress in WordPress 2.3 Heroes. If you use WordPress, take a moment to read about the people who made this major release possible.
With the release of WordPress MU 1.3 yesterday I can once again concentrate on other WordPress projects. Apart from some interesting WordPress.com priorities I really need to get that caching plugin out the door.