- Gomaith have their own definition of fettish. In a pub of course.
- Phil has some great photos from a few gigs held during the week.
- Eoin wants some attention given to Gaelscoil Cluain Meala.
… at present they are located in a victorian building previously used by South Tipperary County Council Engineering deptartment and deemed by them to be unsuitable for employees to work in so they rent it to the Gaelscoil …
It’s a familiar story to anyone involved in primary school education unfortunately.
- Turly says Guinness workers are
leading opposition within the trade union movement to mandatory alcohol testing in the workplace.Hic!
- Donal wants you to go to the Unitarian Church on Sunday night for Máirtin de Cógáin’s one-man show. The first night was sold out the first night so get there early!
- Both The Swearing Lady and Grandad comment on our prime minister’s suggestion that the naysayers should commit suicide. Bloody stupid and grossly insensitive thing to say.
- I knew I had forgotten a few blogs. Treasa has two photos in the Aer Lingus inflight magazine. I’m flying to London in a few weeks time, possibly with them so I’ll look out for the pics!
- Richard rips apart the Independent’s website and discovers some silly JS redirects.
- Robert can be glimpsed in the beach scene of Saving Private Ryan.
I was one of 6 out of 300 that got picked for special placements around set because apparently I look like an intelligent American. If you look closely about 30 mins in after the battle you can see me albeit briefly.
There you go, more to come from Irish blogs next week.