You can now download the new 0.6.1 release of b2++. I had to add a small fix this morning as I had forgotten that a few database tables had to be created.. Somehow the referer feeder script got left out too. One the disadvantages of doing “
diff --brief -r . htdocs | grep -v Only” and releasing code late at night..
Anyway, this one is worth downloading:
1. Fixed random template selection when new blog created.
2. Added Template help template. (Thanks Jim!)
3. Docs to configure Apache were wrong in install.php
4. I’ll try and detect if mod_rewrite is off in the actual install, not after.
5. Added blo.gs “favourites” plugin.
6. Moved lots of backend text into templates.
7. Templatised archives code.
8. Comments popup redirects to a “fresh” url.
9. Added lastupdated templates to default themes.
10. Redirect doesn’t go to index.php now.
11. Added referer plugin.
12. Added option to display comments on weblog.
13. Added b2customfields plugin.
14. Enabled Smiley support.