Lots and lots of articles via Photography Blog this morning!
- B&W – Take great photos in black and white! Good examples, and I believe B&W photography lends a dramatic atmosphere to any scene!
- Bokeh in Pictures – I had never heard of Bokeh before. Here’s a good technical description of an interesting concept,
Bokeh is simply a way to describe how out-of-focus points of light are rendered. It describes the appearance or “feel” of out-of-focus backgrounds and foregrounds.
- Film users! Don’t be afraid to use your computer to manipulate and
fixyou photos! All the tools you have in your darkroom are also there in Photohop, The GIMP and related software!
- Confessions of a Gear Junkie.. Heh. My own collection of junk hasn’t reached the stage this author has got to yet!
- Becoming a Photographer – take a course, practise, do you have what it takes? Hmm, I won’t be giving up the day job any time soon!
- LCD vs CRT – LCDs are getting better but CRTs still have the edge in image quality!
Later … There’s a new issue of the Digital Journalist out. Looks like some good editorial reading there. I wonder if they have any comments on the recent photos from Iraq.. Yes, here it is.