Lots of photographic links I’d like to read up while I have time!
- Balance the light – dealing with colour correction,
Before anyone has a cow, understand all photographic processes are corrected to what the human eye sees…. My solution isn’t for everyone, but it works. Blast the heck out of all available light with a really powerful strobe at a high synch speed, on a low ISO with a small aperture (F/22 is my favorite). Then, the color of available light isn’t an issue. ;-}
- Photographs Everywhere, But Is It Really Art? – “the eye of the beholder?”
- Take Spectacular Nighttime Photos with your Digital Camera – Part I
- Tips to enjoy digital photography and safeguard holiday memories
- How to Take Digital Photos Indoors
- Current Trends in Wedding Photography via bdp